Since entering the 21st world, with the economic development, many high-rise buildings have sprung up, so there are high-altitude work. Many may not know that since November 2014, lifting platforms are no longer special equipment. It appears as a common tool in people’s lives and work. As the market demand increases, how should we safely use the mobile hydraulic lifting platform?
1. Before working, carefully check the parts of the lifting platform, focusing on whether the screw connection is reliable, whether the hydraulic pipe components are leaking, and whether the wire joints are loose and damaged.
2. The four-corner legs should be supported before the lifting platform.Four legs shall be firmly supported on solid ground and the bench adjusted to level (visual test).Turn on the power supply and the indicator light should be on.Then start the motor, the oil pump works, lift once or twice under no load, check the normal movement of each part, and then start work.When the temperature is lower than 10℃, the oil pump shall operate for 3-5 minutes to confirm that the oil pump is working normally.
3. After entering the platform, the operator should close the guardrail door, plug in, fasten the safety rope, and the load center (people standing in the position) should be in the center of the workbench as far as possible.
4. Lift: press the lift button to start the motor, motor rotation, hydraulic system operation, cylinder extension, platform lift; When reaching the required height, press the motor stop button and stop the platform lift.If the stop button is not pressed, when the platform rises to the calibration height, the travel switch works and the platform stops at the calibration height.After the work is done, press the drop button and the solenoid valve moves.At this time, the cylinder is connected and the weight of the platform drops.
5. When using the hydraulic platform, overload is strictly prohibited, and the operators on the platform shall not move during the lifting process.
6. When moving or pulling the hydraulic platform, the support legs should be folded away and the platform to the lowest position. Operators are strictly prohibited from moving the platform at the high level.
7. When the platform fails and cannot work normally, the power supply should be cut off for maintenance in time. The equipment is strictly prohibited, and non-professionals shall not remove the hydraulic components and electrical components.
8. Do not use the aerial working platform under unstable ground; do not improve the platform with unstable platform, leg adjustment, leveling and landing.
9. Do not adjust or fold your legs when the platform is manned or raised.
10. Do not move the machine when the platform is raised. If you need to move, please condense the platform first and loosen the leg.
Compared with traditional scaffolding, high-altitude working vehicles are safer and more efficient.Therefore, the current high-working vehicle market is in short supply.The scaffold may be gradually replaced in future developments, but we must clearly understand its safe operation to avoid accidents
Post time: Jun-13-2022